Fire Log Books
an A4 Fire Log Book that allows you to keep critical fire safety information and records in one place.
Fire Log Books – This fire safety log book has been prepared to assist duty holders, managers and other responsible persons to co-ordinate and maintain a fire safety record keeping system. Whilst this book is not comprehensive it seeks to cover the main requirements for demonstrating compliance with current fire safety legislation. The log book should be kept up to date and readily accessible for inspection by the enforcing authority when required.
Contents of Fire Log Book include:
- Useful telephone contacts
- Notes on test procedures and frequencies
- Visits by fire service inspector/crew
- Fire alarm break glass call points
- Fire risk assessment details
- Fire detection and alarm system – record of tests
- Record of false alarms.
- Emergency lighting system – record of tests
- Fire extinguishers – record of tests and inspections
- Hose reels – record of tests
- Sprinkler system – record of tests
- Fire resisting doors/means of escape – record of tests
- Electrical and portable appliance testing – record of test
- Fire instruction – record of when given
- Fire evacuation drills – record of when undertaken
To order your Fire Log Book please call us on 07949 795 744 or alternatively use our contact form to send us your enquiry and we will call you back.